Ether Trade Asia wants all our users to understand and agree before getting started with trading and investment in cryptocurrency. This page provides risks and disclaimers associated with cryptocurrency (such as Ethereum) and the information on this website.
- Ether Trade Asia transactions are irreversible.
- Any crypto assets you buy will be credited to your respective crypto wallet.
- If you lose the credentials of your wallet, you will lose your crypto assets and Ether Trade Asia will be unable to help you to restore them.
- Remember to backup and secure your wallet.
- The Cryptocurrency market is very volatile and prone to bubbles and rapid price swings/ fluctuations are expected.
- Investing here may be considered a high-risk activity. Proper and sound judgment should be used in evaluating the risks associated with these activities.
- The market price changes over time and so your Crypto value may be of more worth or worthless in the future.
- Ether Trade Asia are not monitored or backed by any regulatory body, government or otherwise.
- Ether Trade Asia does not solicit nor make any representation that Ethereum or any Cryptocurrency are an investment vehicle. Neither Ether Trade Asia nor anyone else has an obligation to buy back your Bitcoin/crypto assets in the future.
- Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on Ether Trade Asia are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice.
- Ether Trade Asia platform may suffer the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections which may lead to communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays in payments and trading. You acknowledge that Ether Trade Asia will not be responsible for that.
The decision to trade rests entirely on the users own independent judgment.
Before buying or selling Cryptocurrency, you should educate yourself about digital currencies. Buying and selling entails risks and could result in a complete loss of your funds. You should carefully overthink whether your financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for buying, selling or trading Cryptocurrency.